APOLLO DB-X15 125cc Manual Clutch Dirt Bike
CARB Complaint and Approved for California buyers
Apollo DBx125 manual clutch dirt bike comes with a manual 4-speed with upgraded 125cc motocross dirt bike. Enhance your riding experience with the latest dirt bike which has a seat height of 33” to sit and comes with a 2-tone colored body + seats to turn the heads.
APOLLO DB-X15 125cc Manual is a manual transmission as opposed to a semi-automatic bike. You can enjoy the thrill of a reliable, fun, and sporty dirt bike. Beginners can make complete use of these dirt bikes before starting full-size pit bikes.
All jumps and bumps are absorbed by sport suspension and fully upgraded forks. You can find the increased brake performance as it has rear disc brakes and hydraulic front brakes.
- Engine: 4stroke 125cc Single Cylinder
- Starter: Kick-start
- Front Suspension: 760mm Non-adjustable
- Transmission: Manual Clutch of 4 speed
- Rear Suspension: 320mm Non-adjustable
- Maximum Speed: 55+
- Braking System: Rear and Front Hydraulic disc
- Available in Red, Blue, Green, Black, and Yellow
- Hydraulic disc brake systems help for a silky smooth feel
- 125cc engine makes the ride exciting and thrilling
- It has a motor warranty of 1 year
- Equipped with manual of 4 speed with a clutch
Engine type: 125cc 4 stroke Single Cylinder
Front Suspension: Non-Adjustable 760mm
Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Clutch
Rear Suspension: Non-Adjustable 320mm
Max Speed: 55+ (Depending on Riders Weight and Road Conditions)
Starter mode: Kick start
Braking system: Front and Rear Hydraulic disc
Max Power: 6.0 KW (7500r/min)
Frame: Single tube high strength steel
Seat Height: 33.4"
Front Wheel: 2.5 -14"
Rear Wheel: 3.0 -12"
Tank Capacity: 4.7L
Brand New 70% assembled inside a metal crate. Certified Technician required for Assembly, Prepp, Basic maintenance, and all tech issues.
The warranty covers 30 days for replacement parts only. Labor, mechanic and Returns NOT Covered.----Certified Technician required for Assembly, Prepp, Basic maintenance, and all tech issues.
The warranty covers 30 days for replacement parts only. Labor, mechanic and Returns NOT Covered.