BROC Bike 12-Inch
his 12-inch e-bike will teach your child the art of riding and balancing at an early stage in life. Equipped with a professional thumb throttle, a compact brake lever, rear drum brake, a safety brake-cut switch, dual speed options and a durable alloy frame, this bike serves as a perfect ride for your 3+ year old.
- Motion Riding Feature – This battery-powered bike is equipped with a motion-riding feature, which enables the kid to push, balance and coast in the power mode. This feature assists the kid in transitioning to a standard bike or motorcycle.
- Throttle Assist Mode – This bike features a professional motorcycle-style thumb twist throttle that can be used to control the motion of the ride. The strong grip of the throttle prevents the child from falling off and ensures the kid’s safety.
- Dual Speed Option – The e-bike is equipped with a dual speed option which facilitates both the fast and slow speed modes. The maximum speed limit is 13 km/hr
- Safety Brake cut Switch – The e-bike features a safety brake option which enables your little one to ride the bike safely and stop when needed. This manual braking system provides increased ease to the little ones who are in their learning phase in bike-training.
- Durable Structure – The bike is made with a durable alloy frame, which retains it’s rust-free nature in the long-term. Further, the bike’s wheels are also wrapped with a wobble, which further ensures their stability. The structure allows a maximum weight capacity of around 75 lbs. Hence, your little ones can enjoy this bike over their years of growth.
- Full-Package Chain – The e-bike is equipped with a full-package chain that increases the vehicle’s stability and thereby ensures that the kids have a safe riding experience.
- Stylish Outlook – This e-bike has a built-in battery design, which keeps the bike compact and stylish. Further, the outer cables are hidden and sealed under the frame, which further retains the aesthetics of the bike.
- Safety Assurance – The full package chain, safety brake switches and the speed restrictions would ensure the child’s safety during the ride.
It is recommended that kids wear personal protective equipment like helmet, protective glass, sneakers, glove, elbow pad and knee pad, to further ensure their safety.
Note - This item may not be shipped to P.O.Box, Federated States of Micronesia, Armed Forces Americas, Alaska, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Armed Forces Europe, Marshall Islands, Guam, Hawaii, Armed Forces Pacific, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana, Palau.
No Free Gifts With This Product......